From Jam Jenkins
Revision as of 14:02, 23 January 2008 by Jam Jenkins
- JavaWIDE - the Java Wiki Integrated Development Environment, a tool to program in Java online without installing any software
- FANG Engine - the Freely Available Networked Gaming Engine, a networked multiplayer 2D Java video game engine designed to teach introductory computer programming, networking, simulations, and software engineering.
- Keystroke Grabber - a basic problem in keystroke recognition is the lack of a common database and framework for comparing different keystroke recognition performance. This project is aimed at developing a common framework and corresponding database of keystrokes by which different systems may be compared.
- Shape Launcher - a video game developed to investigate motivations of children of women who have had anorexia nervosa
- SAFTI - the System Architecture For Tracking Individuals, dissertation research
- WISDOM - the Weakly Identifying System for Doorway Monitoring, dissertation research Featured on the Discovery Channel Technology News.
- Feature Added Branch Predictor in Multilevel Pipeline - a computer architecture course project using neural networks to predict branching
- Implementing Efficient Peer-to-Peer Keyword Searching - a networking and distributed systems course project for distributing searches
- Swap Neighborhood Structure for the 5-TSP - visualization of the limits of the swap move in the odd-TSP
- Java 3D Simplex Tutorial - visualization and interactive tutorial of the simplex method
- Java Whiteboard System (JAWS) - a visual chat program