From Jam Jenkins
- Collaboration & Fun in CS1 (click to view slides), keynote address at the Computing Commons Collaboration Conference, Marietta, GA, Feb 26, 2011
- Games as a Broad Introduction to Computer Science - a presentation at the College Board's Advanced Placement Annual Conference, Washington D.C., July 16-17, 2010
- Innovative Tools for Collaboration & Game Programming: JavaWIDE & the FANG Engine - a day long workshop for Gwinnett, GA area high school teachers, April 8, 2010
- JavaWIDE: Innovation in an Online IDE - a presentation for the Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges South Central Region Workshop on April 23, 2010, and Mid South Region Tutorial on March 26, 2010
- JavaWIDE - the Java Wiki Integrated Development Environment - a presentation at the College Board's Advanced Placement Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX, July 17-18, 2009
- Java Fun & Games with JavaWIDE and the FANG Engine - an interactive presentation for Leadership Gwinnett's Education Day, January 14, 2009
- Java Video Game Programming in High Schools: Using the FANG Engine and JavaWIDE - a day long workshop for Gwinnett, GA area high school teachers, March 10, 2008
- Using the FANG Engine to Teach CS1 - a workshop at Special Interest Group in Computer Science Education (SIGCSE) on March 12, 2008 in Portland, Oregon. Presented with Robert Duvall and Joseph Farfel.
- Using the FANG Engine to Teach Java Programming - a tutorial at the Digital Game Xpo, June 22, 2007
- Electronic Gaming - an invited workshop at Western Carolina University's Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Faire, April 2, 2007
- Java for Interactive Realtime Simulations - given at the Visualization Friday Forum April 2, 2004
- Syzygy: a Framework for Distributing VR Applications - given at the Visualization Friday Forum April 11, 2003
- This page was last modified on 27 November 2011, at 22:30.
- This page has been accessed 11,406 times.
- About Jam Jenkins
- Powered by MediaWiki!